Thursday, February 28, 2013

Quick Words

So, basically  I've been looking at office furniture all day. And now I'm even more excited for this move than I was before. This is gonna be incredible :D I can't wait!

I don't recall if I talked about my new office yet. Like, the details of it. I know I mentioned it kind of. I mentioned that I got to pick out my own colors, but I didn't tell you what colors :D

So the room is 10X13. Not huge, but it's a decent amount of space. All around the room is this gorgeous wood trim. It's at the top, middle, and bottom of the wall. The wall above the middle trim will be a really light blue/green color. It's called spa. And the portion of the wall between the middle and the bottom will be this really nice light blue color called Capri. It's gonna look really nice. And we're putting in this squishy multi-colored blue carpet. It's gonna look really nice when it's all said and done. I'm super pumped about it. Especially since my dad will be back to being in his own office and not in the same shared space. So if we get into a fight, we each have our own separate offices to go fume too. haha.

Well that's all the time I have for now. I have to make out this bank deposit and then go and get lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment