Sunday, February 24, 2013

Update of Life

I haven't typed in my blog since August. That's a lot time. I don't think I meant for so much time to pass, but I guess I really didn't have too much to say.

I miss writing. I miss it a lot. I miss it so much that I started writing a book. It's about 30 pages long and I'm officially stuck in the plot. My characters have reached their destination, and now I'm not really sure where to have them go. And I can't end it. It would be a very short book if I ended it now. Oh well. I don't even think I like it that much. I think I just wanted to type about something. Something more interesting than my life :P

I'm moving soon. I'm so excited for that. My own house. House. Me. My own. I'm going to have a roommate though. Only because I think a three bedroom house will get lonely. So my brother's girlfriend will be moving in with me. Her name is Lexey and she's amazing. She has a silly and very chill personality. We never fight, and I doubt we ever will. I know a lot of people say that and then end up fighting, but she's basically been living at my dad's house with me and Kenny for the last 3 months, and if her coming into my room randomly at certain points and falling asleep in my bed next to me hasn't annoyed me, I doubt sharing a 3 bedroom house with her will.

The houses that I'm looking at are adorable. They're mobile homes, but they're really nice ones and they're so cheap! Only 700 dollars a month. I just got a raise at work and I've been saving up, so I should have about 3-4 grand by June/July, and that's more than enough for the security deposit and the pet fees. Plus, I want a new bed and we're going to have to get some furniture, but I've found so much amazing furniture already.

I'm just so excited to have my own place. My dad has really been getting on my nerves lately. He's been really mean and sassy and I just want out. I want to be able to come home to MY house and relax in front of MY tv or take a bath in MY bath tub.

It's the perfect set up too. There are 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. The master bedroom and the master bathroom are on one side of the house. The master bedroom is huge with a huge walk in closet and the master bathroom is attached and has a huge Jacuzzi tub and a standing shower and everything. Then Lexey will have whatever bedroom is the largest out of the remaining 2 and she gets the other bathroom to herself. And then the third bedroom will be a guest bedroom for whenever someone wants to spend the night. In my mind, it's mainly for Brooke. I want to decorate it really cute. I want to decorate my whole house cute. I want to make everyone who comes in feel comfortable and warm.

Lexey is an artist. A really good artist. And I told her that if she makes them look professional and she lets me put them in nice frames, then she can hang her art in our house. She's really excited about that. We both agreed that we like square plates and bowls. So we'll be on the hunt for those soon.

Well, I suppose that's all I have to say for now. I'm sure I'll have more later. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment