Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Phone Chats and Excitement

So Kenny is officially driving himself up. Him and Mike are taking Mike's car. Which means I get the iTrip :D  Only 24 days and then I leave (: I'm so excited I could pee myself right now. Or, that could just be the fact that I really really have to pee.

But anyway :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I have so much I need to do before I go. I still need to find inner tubes to go down the river in. Although, I might just wanna skip out on going down the river altogether. It's just a really big headache. First we all have to drive to the drop off where we will be getting out of the river. Then there also has to be a person who isn't going down the river, which could end up being me, who will drive everyone to the starting point. Which takes a few trips. haha. And then the water is cold. And there are bugs that buzz in your ear (And if you know me at all, you'll know that is the number one thing that bugs the fuck outta me. I hate things buzzing in my ear with a passion. It's annoying and it tickles and I want no part in it.). And there are big pokey sticks that stick out of the water and poke you in the asshole...if you're not careful. I don't know. Just a hassle. And everybody gets drunk and sings and there are always the couple few who are so drunk and focused on waking up every single animal with their dying cat-like voices, that they end up falling into the water and screaming for help like their life is over. And it's so weird because if you have to pee you just have to do it right then and there. In your bathing suit. In the inner tube. In the river. haha.

So maybe I will skip out on all that jazz. All I know is I am swimming and relaxing and drinking all of those days away. I might take a break for the parade, but start up again for the fireworks. I just can't wait to sleep whenever I want and relax. I don't even know. It's going to be heaven.

I think I'll leave Fife on the 5th. Drop Alex off at home. And then be on my way to lovely Pennsylvania to see Miss Jamie!! And the lovely little Nate (: I'm so excited to meet them <3 It's going to be amazing :)

That's really all I have on the update. I need to talk to Jamie about this ASAP. But she's a flake when it comes to our phone chats <3 :P

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha I am just seeing this! I AM a flake. Ugh! So excited to see you! Also, as much as you described this river thing to sound like a bad idea, it sort of sounds really fun, anyways, lol.

    ReplyDelete