Thursday, June 21, 2012

9 Days

Just nine. I can practically taste the air up north, that's how close I am to this vacation. I am absolutely so fucking excited. I can't even type properly. I've already corrected about eighteen spelling mistakes.

The only downside is now the time is going even slower. Although, this day has flown by pretty fast. It feels like a Friday and I was so excited because I thought I was getting paid. But it's just Thursday. And I'm not getting paid.

AHHHH. I can't take it.
On another note, I need to make a more serious blog post soon. I did it on tumblr, but I have so many followers on tumblr. So I feel like I'm pouring my heart out to a bunch of strangers and a couple close family members and friends. And it's weird because it's not really something I want to talk about to the whole world.

On here, the only person who is following me is Jamie, and I know I can tell that girl literally anything. So I don't mind if she reads it. And any other strays up in here reading my shit, that's cool too because I don't know you :) SO boom.

But yes. Excitement. Craziness. Not even close to prepared. Probably won't even be prepared ever. But who cares? Not this girl! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment