Monday, June 8, 2015

Life Update

Life is seriously incredible. The older I get, the more I grow and learn. I've always been extremely happy, no matter what, but finally for the first time in my life I feel like I'm where I'm supposed to be. It's such an accomplished feeling. The only downside is; What's next?

Work is the same. Stressful. More responsibilities. But I still love what I do. Plus, I'm good at it.

I have my own apartment. It's really small, but it's mine. I love it here. It's so quiet and peaceful. All of my neighbors are amazing and super nice. What I'm getting for what I'm paying is amazing. Bailey really likes it here too, which is good. I'm happy as long as that little guy is happy.

One of the most important things that I've learned is you really figure out who your true friends are. It's bittersweet. On one hand, you're glad you know who to put your time into. It's nice to have people in your life who are worth the squeeze. The downside is you realize that people you've cared about so much and have put so much time and effort into weren't worth it at all. That's a really shitty feeling, but you get over it quickly. Because that's life and, well, it's not always fair.

Brooke is 12. Almost 13. She starts eighth grade in September, and this will be her last year in middle school. It blows my mind. She's so beautiful and strong and smart. She's so much fun to be around and I love every minute with her. As much as I wanted to keep her a little girl, I love watching her grow up. And I'm extremely excited to be a part of the person she becomes.

That's all I can think of for now. I know it's not much, and I'm sure there's plenty more. Later (:

No comments:

Post a Comment