Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Too Much

My last blog was obviously pure rage. I just don't understand him. He used to be so much smarter than this. He used to be so much better than this.

I hate growing up. Personally, for myself, I love it. I love where I'm at and I'm proud of the things I've been accomplishing. But Kenny. No. I just want to wrap him up in a bubble and make him better. Even though I do realize that that probably won't make anything better at all. I just want to protect him and keep him safe. I also want to punch him in the face for being such an idiot.

I just don't know how we got here. I don't know how he went from straight A's to drugs. I don't even feel like this is even real. It just feels like a very very bad joke. Like an April Fools scenario gone terribly wrong.

I just want to start over. This is too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment